GoBiG Meeting February 27
It’s time for another GoBiG meeting.
– Journal club meeting article is:
Allen JD, Xie Y, Chen M, Girard L, Xiao G: Comparing statistical methods for constructing large scale gene networks. PLoS ONE 2012, 7:e29348.
– Date: Wednesday February 29 2013
– We will meet for fika at 15:00 in the lunch room at the Math department at Chalmers, and continue with article discussion in MVL15
– We will have a table booked at 18.00 at Ölrepubliken (http://media.olrepubliken.se/Höstmeny-20121.pdf)
– Answer if you are going to come, and leave a comment on WHAT FOOD YOU WANT, on Monday 27/2 at the latest, by filling in this Doodle:
Our Master of Article, José Sánchez, has now selected a paper for the next GoBiG meeting, on the hot topic of large-scale gene networks. The paper is attached to this mail.
The meeting will take place in MVL15 in the Mathematics Building on Chalmers, same room as last time for those of you who were there. We will meet at 15.00 in the lunch room to start with some tea or coffee, and then go on to the article discussion.
Afterwards we will continue to the restaurant Ölrepubliken, where we have reserved a table at 18.00. Since we are likely to be many, we have to pick food from the attached menu (which can be found here: http://media.olrepubliken.se/Höstmeny-20121.pdf ). The menu is in Swedish, but I assume you can find a nice person who can translate it for you. Otherwise, I can be that nice person if necessary.
Please make your choice of food by going to the Doodle and add a comment on the bottom of the page, containing your name and choice of food. If you do not select any food, we will NOT order anything for you – you’ll just get beer… Make your food choice BEFORE MONDAY THE 27th!
You find the Doodle here:
Remember that you can join only the meeting, the dinner or both.