Posted On July 1, 2015
TriMetAss has been updated to version 1.1. The new version addresses a number of minor issues and brings two new handy features. The update can be found here.
- Multiple input files can now be specified by adding several -1 and -2 options.
- TriMetAss now automatically stops if the candidate reads are the same for two iterations in a row.
- Support for recent versions of Trinity that no longer contain the Trinity.pl script.
- A minor bug causing TriMetAss to use more memory than necessary has been fixed.
- Fixed the
--stop_totaloption so that TriMetAss actually uses this option (rather than
- Allowed complicated paths to be supplied for the output directory.
I would like to thank users Rickard Hammarén, Dr. Tatsuya Unno, Dr. Gisle Vestergaard and Dr. Joseph Nesme for providing me with the underlying information to provide these fixes. Thanks a lot!