I have fixed two small bugs in the blastgrep tool (see below), and the version number has been increased to 1.0.2. This update is recommended to everybody who downloaded the previous version of blastgrep. The new version of blastgrep can be downloaded using this link.
- Fixed a bug with extracting information from queries without any matches
- Fixed an inconsistency bug while using “-o count”
I have added some software I have written to this page (see link to Software at the top of the page). Among these is the useful little Unix/Linux utility blastgrep, which functions as a grep adopted for extracting useful information from BLAST-reports. I wrote it recently as I increasingly use complicated combinations of piped Unix-commands to do the same thing. blastgrep makes it all more easy. Use it as you wish, and if you do, please tell me about its bugs (hopefully none…)